Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports is a partnership of approximately 70 companies and organisations focused on positioning and profiling the North Sea Canal region for offshore activities related to both oil & gas and wind energy.
Stimulating business and facilitating contact between members is the foundation for AYOP’s activities. An agenda of joint activities is established annually together with the members. This includes presentations and exhibition participations in the Netherlands and abroad as well as business relation events and member meetings where members have the opportunity to present their company or organisation.
Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports membership is open to companies, organisations and government agencies that are connected to the North Sea Canal area and the offshore energy sector.
If you are interested and considering membership, please take the following benefits into consideration:
· With +- 70 members Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports offers a strong network in the North Sea Canal region.
· Collective participation in (international) trade events and trade missions.
· Member and theme meetings & workshops.
· Collective promotion and profiling of the region in the field of offshore oil & gas and wind.
· An open and accessible bureau organisation that is pleased to offer support.
The dues amount for 2019 is set at € 2.650,-
In the first year we offer new members and aspiring membership that is 50% of the regular annual membership fee (€1.325,-)
+ € 250,- registration fee (customize AYOP-website, printing, banners and ads)
De Ruijterkade 7 (13e etage)
1013 AA Amsterdam
Fill in the contact form below for more information or to receive a copy of the registration form by post.