Johan Cruijff ArenA.
Johan Cruyff Boulevard 1
1100 DL Amsterdam
Member’s discount for Offshore Industry
The next edition of the Offshore Industry conference will take place in Amsterdam on Thursday 18 November. It will be a hybrid event, with attendance possible both in person and online. Participation in some form certainly will be worthwhile due to the very strong programme with leading speakers from across the sector. There will also be opportunities for in-depth discussions, Q&A sessions and networking. AYOP will kick-off the afternoon with a short introduction and our involvement means we are able to offer all AYOP members a discount of €200 on the registration fee.
The EU’s ‘Fit for 55’ package has clarified the sustainable goals set for 2050. But the greatest challenge remains the complexity and the time restraints involved if we are to successfully reach these targets. What cross-chain partnerships are required, where are opportunities most likely to be available and which innovative ideas can disrupt the offshore market on the path to greater sustainability?
The impressive line-up of confirmed speakers includes:
- Stein Rasmussen, Chief Strategy Officer, SBM Offshore
- Erik Mobach, Director NortH2, Shell
- Marco Kuijpers, Director Large Projects Offshore, TenneT
- Erik Hiensch, Director O&M Offshore, Vattenfall
- Jacqueline Vaessen, Managing Director, Nexstep
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Dorine Bosman, Chief Investment Officer, Port of Amsterdam
- Pim Reuderink, Energy Innovation Director Nordics & Benelux, Bureau Veritas
- Max Dijkstra, Co-Founder & Designer, Reefsystems
- Solar Boat Team, TU Delft
Where, when and where
Thursday 18 November
13.00 – 17.45
Theatre Amsterdam, Danzigerkade 5, 1013 AP Amsterdam
Offshore Industry is a hybrid event: click here for terms & conditions and online attendance options.
Discount and registration
The standard registration fee for Offshore Industry 2021 is €599, which includes lunch and refreshments. AYOP members can benefit from a €200 discount so the costs are just €399.
Register via this link and use the code AYOP200.